Www.cowin gov.in Certificate Download Free
Www.cowin gov.in Certificate Download Free: Corona pandemic has made life difficult for everyone. But to fight against it, the vaccine is the only solution, and so the government has launched a website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home where Indians can register themselves. On registration, every user will be given a unique account number with all the details regarding the vaccine.
After vaccination, it is very important to have a certificate. This certificate gives proof that you are vaccinated with COVID-19 doses, and it will be very helpful even in future. One can download the certificate for free from the CoWin app, CoWin website and even Aarogya Setu app. In a private hospital, one has to pay Rs.250 to get the printed certificate.
The vaccine certificate has a name, date of birth, phone, name of the vaccine, reference ID, hospital details and many more. So, make sure to get the certificate immediately after getting the dose. Everyone must keep the beneficiary ID with them to get the certificate. It is the Unique ID that was allotted during registration.
How to get vaccination certificate (COVID-19) through the link?
Beneficiaries who have registered themselves for the COVID-19 vaccine must also download the certification for verification. Everyone can download the certificate below gives steps:
- Upon completing the first dose, every beneficiary will receive the link for certification on their registered mobile number. The authorities send the link.
- Next, tap on the link, which will open the page on your browser.
- Enter the registered mobile number for 2nd-time verification.
- After successful verification, the COVID-19 vaccine certificate download page will be available on the phone.
- Tap on download to get the certificate on the phone.
- Joe Biden Speech Reviews – NYC Unemployment Login
- Baruch Vainshelboim Stanford – Hot Spot Postal Codes Ontario
Steps to download certificate through Aarogya Setu app
One who has the Aarogya Setu app make sure to get the updated version to have the latest updates.
- Once you have the updated version open the app.
- There are different sections in the app, but you need to go to the “CoWin” section.
- Click on the Vaccination Certificate option on the screen.
- Next, you need to enter the Beneficiary ID and tap on the “Get Certificate” button. It will download the app on the mobile phone.
Explain the process to get a COVID-19 certificate from the CoWin Portal?
Many beneficiaries are finding it very hard to register themselves for the slot through this portal. But it is possible to Download the vaccine certificate, and to do so, follow the below gives steps:
- Go to the CoWin app or the web portal for downloading the digital certificate.
- There is an option to enter the Beneficiary ID, which was given at the time of registration. So, enter the number and click on search.
- You will get the certificate on the screen. So, download it and save it on your device.
It is very important to get the COVID-19 vaccination certificate as it will be very useful in future. One must get the certificate after the first dose itself. Upon completion of the second dose, the link will be sent to the registered mobile number to download the certificate.
The link helps to get the digital certificate which can further be get printed for a hard copy. There is an option at https://verify.cowin.gov.in/ to verify the certificate. So, make sure you even verify your certificate through the portal. Everyone must register themselves depending on the age slot and get themselves vaccinated to fight against this deadly virus.