10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi – It is one of the Philippines’ greatest internet providers. PISONET, which was an arcade-style internet, formed the foundation of Piso wifi. Piso wifi was founded in 2017 and rose to prominence in a short period.
Users can access the internet using coins in this system. We could say that PISONET gives meaning to the term “one-peso internet.” PISONET was launched in 2011, but in 2017 it was replaced by Piso wifi.
A vending machine is used to deliver this service. This is a rental internet service that you can buy with coins. This Piso–Wi-Fi Service is for people who can’t afford internet packages or who want to save money on internet service.
This is created so that anyone, even non-technical persons, may easily gain access to the internet connection. The Piso wifi Portal, or 10.0.0.1, is the router’s default gateway.
Not working? Try –
What is piso wifi pause time?
Piso wifi pause time is a function that lets the users pause their internet connection. It can be used to avoid over-using the data. When the time is paused, the user doesn’t have to pay for data usage every time they disconnect. It is also helpful in taking a break from the internet.
|Wifi name||Piso Wifi or Pisonet|
|Country for use||Philippines & USA|
|Availability||Google Play store (Only for Raspberry Pi 3 model B with Adopisowifi Image)|
|Piso Wifi Vending machine||2017|
The following devices are compatible with it:
Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptops
Any wifi-enabled device.
How do you pause time in piso wifi?
Pausing the time requires just two steps –
- Open any browser you wish and move to 10.0.0.1.
- Tap on “pause time.”
And whenever you wish to resume your internet connection, you can tap on resume time.
How to login into 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi?
You might be able to utilise your router if you have one at home.
Here’s the guide to login to piso wifi –
- Open any browser > enter 10.0.0.1 in the search bar and run the search.
- Once you do it, you’ll be shown some results. Visit the official one.
- The login page will open now > enter your username and password.
To directly visit the web page, you can type http://10.0.01.
⏩ The username and password aren’t the same as your wi-fi network. If you haven’t changed them before, the default credentials are –
Username = admin
Password = password (if it doesn’t work too, you can check other default passwords).
⏩ If you are logging in for the first time, changing the password is highly suggested before doing anything else. Leaving it just like that isn’t a safe move.
|LPB Piso WiFi||admin|
How to change piso wifi network password?
Follow this guide –
- Ensure you’re connected to wifi > go to 10.0.0.1 web page.
- Now, a login window will show > enter your password and username there > login.
- Head on to the left menu > go to gateway > tap on connection > click on wi-fi.
- Go to the private wi-fi network section > see your wi-fi network’s name here.
- Flick on edit option given in front of your wi-fi network name.
- Click on New password in the network password section.
- Change the password and save it.
What is piso wifi vendo?
It is one of the most excellent internet service providers and was established in 2017. It permits the users to set a time for pausing and restarting their internet.
How to pause piso wifi vendo?
- Go to 10.0.0.1 and just tap on pause time. That’s all.
What is LPB piso wifi pause time?
It is a well-organized platform that is designed in advanced form. It works like a browser and has clear and advanced services.
Following are some of its features –
- Best server, site blocking, charging stations, user management, online machine monitoring, accumulated rates, radius server, and customizable portal.
Benefits of lpb Piso Wifi Pause Time
This is one of the handiest internet services for folks who can’t pay or want to be frugal.
The telecom corporations profit from the low-cost internet service.
The IP address 10.0.0.1 is so important and useful that it can be used many times.
With the help of a rate management system, the administrator may manage it from anywhere.
It aids you in dealing with bandwidth, users, and, most importantly, rate time.
It is so perfectly constructed that anyone can use it at any moment without having to go through a lengthy procedure.
Most importantly, it is nearly free, and no internet packages for modest internet-related tasks are required.
How to pause piso wifi?
When numbers are presented to us, we are often overwhelmed, but you do not need to be concerned if you are experiencing connectivity issues.
You won’t get very far without understanding the applications of Piso wifi’s default gateway. So, before you leave your troubles behind, here are some facts to consider.
You’ll be able to manage your internet access by entering that portal using the 10.0.0.1 code.
You’ll be able to choose whether or not to allow connections, how much bandwidth you want to use, and how much money you want to invest. But you’re probably wondering how you can halt time on Piso wifi.
Here’s how to make it work in your favour
You may quickly pause or resume your internet connection by visiting the 10.0.0.1 address. If you don’t want your money to go down the drain, this option of halting your wifi time can be useful.
10.0.0.1 piso wifi voucher code free
⏩ Voucher codes expire after a specific time period. So there are chances you won’t be able to use the above-mentioned ones after some time. So don’t get worried and search for the latest ones.
|1||RC7iCy||1 Hr 0 min||Free||next 1 hrs|
|2||46qXtw||1 Hr 0 min||Free||next 4 hr|
|3||YS5rGX||1 Hr 0 min||Free||next 2 hr|
|4||VSUJg5||1 Hr 0 min||Free||next 1 hr|
Unable to access 10.0.01?
Sometimes, users face problems accessing the web page. But they don’t know the solutions. Are you one of them? Yes? Read these details –
- You haven’t typed the correct IP address. Many people type it as 10.0.0.0.1, but that’s wrong. So check if you also have mistaken the spelling.
Note = it’s zero, not O. So don’t type O in place of zero.
- Restart your wi-fi and router > wait for some minutes > reconnect to your network.
- There can be a case of a network outage, so check whether you are able to visit other websites. If not, you have to try again after some time.
- Clear the cache and cookies of the browser you are trying to log in from.
- Reset your router to factory settings. Unplug the router power > press the reset button given at its back for around 10 seconds. If the lights start blinking, consider that you have reset it to the factory settings successfully.
⏩ Consider this your last option because it will change all the manual settings.
- Ads that irritate you
When you connect to a public wifi network, you may be bombarded with advertisements, which is a money-making scheme.
The wifi service is free, and they aren’t charging you anything for it. On the other side, they are paid well by the ad businesses due to your clicks.
- Low levels of security
There are various security risks with a public wifi network, and this is a result of the fact that multiple users utilise the network simultaneously from the same location.
As a result, if your device’s firewall isn’t up to par at the time of your access, you run the risk of transferring confidential data (such as passwords, pins, and other sensitive information) over the network. The simple rule is to avoid accessing any confidential data while using a public network.
- Low-speed operation
Several users are generally connected to a public WiFI network at the same time. As a result, a significant amount of bandwidth is lost, resulting in poor network speed.
As a result of the increased user load, the connection may potentially fall altogether, which can be extremely frustrating after a while. This is an issue that must be addressed.
I hope the above-mentioned answers are clear to you. But if you face any doubts, you can ask me in the comment section.