Computer and laptops have become integral to our life as we store all our confidential data in the system. So, security is an important concern as malware threats are increasing daily.
There are many antiviruses available in the market to protect our system from any attacks that cause a threat to our data. One such is “Pclive1” which gives full security to your computer and makes it safe from malicious attacks.
What is Pclive1?
Pclive1 is a security tool offered by SecurityCoverage to protect your computer or laptop against all threats. Pclive1 offers all the required security services like other tools McAfee to make sure that the data is safe and secure.
It works as a pop-up blocker, firewall, antivirus, and much more. Thus, it is a complete package with all options to keep our system secure. The best thing is pclive 1 also removes trash file and stop temp files from acquiring space in the system.
It also ensures that users have updated with the latest Microsoft update and thus notified of the same. Pclive1 sends monthly reports through email regarding the changes applied to your system. Pclive1 is available at a nominal charge of $4.95 / month and comes with all the required features.
Which options are available on Pclive1?
Pclive1 helps to secure our system and gives detailed reports on it. There are 5 different options available with pc1live, which are as follows:
- Upgrade: This option will show an option to upgrade Pclive1. Thus, users are required to check this tab frequently to know regarding the update on the security tools for the latest features.
- Status: The name itself suggests that this tab is used to show the system’s status. It means users will have information regarding components, monitors, patches, blockers, and many more for the system. The status tab has the report of all the security, whether it is done successfully or not.
- Forum Support: The security tools don’t work the same for all. There is a time when something goes wrong, and users want to support the team. So, clicking on this option will allow you to connect with the Pclive1 team and thus resolve the unsolved issue.
- Security Scans: pclive2. com is an advanced security tool that scans and blocks all types of malware and suspicious threats. This tab shows the scan report so that users know things to avoid any threats in the future.
- Settings: The setting tab is quite confusing as users have no contextual help. In all, it is hard to say what the use of this tab is and how it is helpful for its users. So, the Pclive1 team needs to update the settings tab and come up with the required information.
Recommended Post – Xxv Xxiv 2020 Ethiopia 2017
What is the problem with Pclive1?
The main problem with pclive 1com is it lacks contextual help, and thus it is very hard for users to get a clear idea. Moreover, it removes temp files, viruses, and spyware, but there are no reports.
It means that the threats are removed even without notifying the users. The lack of information like the virus removed makes it hard for users to stay alert. The monthly email report will mention what Pclive1 has done, like removing the temp file, but it won’t have the file’s name.
Thus, users are unaware of where the file was and how it came to its name and other details. So, SecurityCoverage must make sure that the name of files, viruses, threats are mentioned in emails so that users can eb careful next time.
Security and malware threats can harm our confidential data, and so a tool like Pclive1 gives complete security. The tool removes all the trash files and spyware that can harm our system and thus make the system secure to work. It is even compatible with UNIX and LINUX systems.
Pclive1 offers 24*7 technical support for its users at the charge of $49.95 / session. The service offered by this security coverage is quite affordable compared to others, and thus users can get instant helps.
It is very easy to uninstall Pclive1, and thus there will be no father traces of the tool in the system. Go to All programs -> uninstall -> Pclive1 to remove it from the system.
So, if you are also looking for any security tool to protect the computer from malicious threats and spyware, go for Pclive1. The lack of online presence and reviews make it hard to believe in the security offered by Pclive1. So, we advise you to check thoroughly before opting for any security tool to get a satisfactory result.